In accordance with preventive measures recommended by the Government of Quebec, we are taking all necessary steps to stem the spread of COVID-19 while continuing to provide you with regular services. In these troubled times, our commitment to ensure that the health of our customers, guests, suppliers, and employees is a top priority.
As a result, we have taken immediate action and consulted with experts to prepare for every contingency without interrupting our services. We are closely monitoring the pandemic as it evolves and we are ready to adapt our operations accordingly.
Rest assured that our information technology system will allow us to remain operational at all times, to ensure that we can continue to serve your business, dealing with any issues as they arise. In the case of a confinement measure, our team will be accessible and active remotely.
We have also taken steps to avoid any exposure to the virus:
- We now limit meetings in our offices.
- We have restricted business travel.
- We impose 14 days of preventive isolation for our employees upon return from abroad.
- We encourage self-isolation measures for people experiencing flu-like symptoms, and we suggest that all vulnerable people work from home.
- We have improved cleaning and disinfection protocols on our premises.
The Woods team remains available to address your legal needs and concerns in these difficult times.